Downloading Files Using the FTP File Manager
NOTE: Before you start, click here to see which version of the FTP File Manager is in your Control Panel. This help article applies to the Classic FTP File Manager. If you are using the New FTP File Manager, see Downloading Files Using the File Manager
To Download Files Using the FTP File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Tools section, click the FTP File Manager icon.
- Use the directory tree to navigate to the file you want to download and select the file.
- Click the Download button. Your browser will ask what you would like to do with the file.
- Select what you want to do with the file and click OK in the browser dialog window.
Your file will be downloaded to your computer.
Where can I find my customer number?
Moving Files Between Directories in the File Manager
Creating New Directories Using the FTP File Manager
Uploading Files Through Your Control Panel
Moving Directories Using the FTP File Manager
Changing Your Hosting Account (FTP/Panel) Password and Username