Copying Files Between Directories Using the FTP File Manager
NOTE: Before you start, click here to see which version of the FTP File Manager is in your Control Panel. This help article applies to the Classic FTP File Manager. If you are using the New FTP File Manager, see Duplicating Files and Folders Using the File Manager
To Copy Files between Directories Using the FTP File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Tools section, click FTP File Manager.
- Use the directory tree to navigate to the file you want to copy.
- Select the file and click the Copy button.
- Select the directory from the Root Tab into which you would like to copy the selected files.
- Click OK.
The file you selected will now be copied to the destination you selected.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?