Deleting Files or Folders Using the FTP File Manager
NOTE: Before you start, click here to see which version of the FTP File Manager is in your Control Panel. This help article applies to the Classic FTP File Manager. If you are using the New FTP File Manager, see Deleting Files or Folders Using the File Manager
To Delete Files or Folders Using the FTP File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Tools section, click FTP File Manager.
- Use the directory tree to navigate to the file or folder you want to delete.
- Select the file or folder and click the Delete button.
- Click OK.
The file or folder you selected will now be deleted from your hosting account.
Using the FTP File Manager Filmstrip Feature
Unarchiving Files and Directories with Your Hosting Account
Moving Directories Using the FTP File Manager
Sorting the File List in the FTP File Manager
Using the FTP File Manager in the Hosting Control Panel
Renaming Files and Directories Using the FTP File Manager
Your message was successfully sent.