Resetting Your MS SQL Database Password
During the database setup process you chose a password for that database. You will need this password to access the Database Manager. You may change this password at any time using the Control Panel in your hosting account.
To Reset Your MS SQL Database Password
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Databases section of the Control Panel in your hosting account, click the SQL Server icon.
- From your list of databases, click Actions next to the database you want to use, and then click Details.
- In the Password section, click Reset.
- Enter the new password you would like to use in the Enter New Password and Confirm New Password fields. Click Change
The password for the selected database will be changed. Use this new password to log into the Database Manager of this database.
Importing MS SQL 2005 Databases into MS SQL 2008 Databases
What version of SQL Server is supported by the Database Publishing Service and Database Publishing Wizard?
What should I be aware of when using the Database Publishing Service in the hosted environment?
What does my Database Publishing Wizard error mean?
Limitations of the Database Publishing Service in the Shared Hosting Environment
Where can I get more information on the Database Publishing Wizard client?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?