Parking Your Domain Name
A parked domain name means that visitors see a temporary Web page when they enter your domain name in their browser. Domain parking indicates you are reserving the domain until you create your website, find a hosting provider, or sell the domain name.
To Park Your Domain Name
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Standard.
- Click Save.
NOTE: We automatically select the right standard nameservers based on how you're using your domain.
How do domain names work?
Who is listed as a domain name's registrant?
What if I misspelled my domain name when I registered it?
Why should I register more than one domain name?
I'm registering a domain name. What are the Premium domain names I see listed?
Verifying Contact Information for ICANN Validation
Your message was successfully sent.