Parking Your Domain Name
A parked domain name means that visitors see a temporary Web page when they enter your domain name in a web browser. You can park your domain name to indicate you are reserving it until you create your website, find a hosting provider, or sell the domain name to a third party.
To Park Your Domain Name
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- From (Nameservers), select Set Nameservers.
- Select I want to park my domains.
- Click OK.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?