Parking Your Domain Name
A parked domain name means that visitors see a temporary Web page when they enter your domain name in their browser. You can park your domain name to indicate you are reserving it until you create your website, find a hosting provider, or sell the domain name.
To Park Your Domain Name
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to modify.
- From the Nameservers menu, select Set Nameservers.
- Under Setup type, select Standard.
- Click Save.
NOTE: We automatically select the right standard nameservers based on how you're using your domain.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?