Adding Podcast Posts in Quick Blogcast
Podcasting is the process of creating and sharing audio recordings, generally as MP3 files. Using Quick Blogcast®, you can easily add podcast posts to your site.
When you've created your podcast, Quick Blogcast lets you edit information such as a summary and keywords associated with the podcast.
To Add a Podcast Post
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Blogcast.
- Click Launch next to the blog account you want to modify.
- From the Blog tab, go to Post Activities and click Add Podcast.
- Click Browse and select your podcast file. Click Open.
- Click Upload.
- Enter ID3 tag information by completing these fields:
- Subtitle — Enter the subtitle of your podcast episode. Often, the subtitle explains the main title.
- Composer — Enter the composer's name.
- Album Info — Enter information you want to include about the album the file is from. This entry is not necessary if the entry is not part of a larger compilation of work.
- Podcaster — Specify the name of the person who created the podcast.
- Podcast Summary/Description — Enter a summary of the podcast or comments you want to include about it.
- Copyright Message — Enter copyright information for the podcast. Typically this includes the word “Copyright,” the year of publication, and the name of the owner of the entry.
- Keywords — Enter keywords are words that explain or summarize your entry. Keywords help direct search engines and directories to your entry or blogcast site. Keywords should be separated by a comma.
- Explicit — >n the explicit drop-down box, you can select whether or not to mark your entry as containing explicit content.
- In the text edit area, enter any text or images you want to add to your entry (Optional).
- Click OK.
For more information about ID3 tags, see Setting and Editing ID3 Tags and Preferences.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?