Managing a Premium Quick-Install Application Subscription Through a Partner Site
You can use Go Daddy Hosting Connection to modify your subscription to premium quick-install applications.
To Modify Your Premium Go Daddy Hosting Connection Application Subscription through a Partner Site
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Tools section of the Control Panel in your hosting account, click the Go Daddy Hosting Connection icon.
- Click the My Applications tab.
- Click the name of the appropriate application.
- Click the Service URLlink. This will take you to the partner page where you can manage your premium subscription.
What is an application plugin?
Reporting Offensive Content
What are the guidelines for submitting reviews?
Where can I find updates on added or upgraded applications?
What is a script?
Can I install Go Daddy Hosting Connection applications in the root directory of my hosting account?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?