Which products are subject to Value Added Tax?
The following goods and services fall within the definition of those that are taxable in accordance with European Union Directive 77/388/EEC:
- Website supply, web hosting, distance maintenance of programs and equipment
- Supply of software and updating thereof
- Supply of images, text, and information, and making databases available
- Supply of music, films, and games, including games of chance and gambling games, and of political, cultural, artistic, sporting, scientific, and entertainment broadcasts and events
- Supply of distance teaching
Specifically, the following products and services currently or previously offered by us are subject to the Value Added Tax.
NOTE: This list is subject to change without notice and may not be all inclusive of taxable products and services offered by us.
- Domain Alert
- Domain Services
- Go Daddy Auctions®
- Web Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Virtual Private Server
- Dedicated IP
- Search Engine Visibility
- Secure Certificates
- Website Builder
- Quick Shopping Cart®
- Express Email Marketing®
- Quick Podcast
- Quick Blogcast®
- Web Based Email
- Online Storage
- Fax Thru Email
For more information on Value Added Tax, see the Taxation and Customs Union page of the European Commission site.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?