Pasting from Microsoft Word into an Express Email Marketing Campaign
When pasting from Microsoft Word® directly into an Express Email Marketing® campaign, Word-specific formatting is inserted into the HTML code. While this formatting works with most email providers, there are some email providers (such as Gmail) that do not support many of the standard Microsoft Word fonts.
NOTE: Some of these fonts include, but are not limited to, the following:
Bookman Old Style, Century Gothic, Copperplate Gothic Bold, Freestyle Script, Harlow Solid Italic, Lucida Console, Myriad Web Pro, and Wide Latin.
To minimize the impact this might have on your email campaign, we recommend using the Express Email Marketing Paste from Word option to check for any unnecessary HTML formatting.
To Paste from Word into an Express Email Marketing Campaign
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Click Launch next to the campaign you want to work with.
- From the menu on the left, click Campaigns.
- Click View Email Campaigns and then click the name of the campaign you want to modify or, click Create Email Campaign to create a new campaign.
- If you are creating a new campaign, select a Campaign Type and then select a template.
- In your Word document, use CTRL+C (command+C on Mac) to copy the content you want to add to your campaign.
- In Express Email Marketing, click the template content block you want to insert the text copied from Word into.
- Click Paste from Word, use CTRL+V (command+V on Mac) on your keyboard to paste the copied, and then click Insert.
NOTE: You cannot modify email campaigns that have already been sent.
Why has my Express Email Marketing account been suspended because of spam?
Why can't I access Express Email Marketing?
Why did I receive an email stating my campaign has been suspended due to unverified addresses?
Why has my Express Email Marketing Account been suspended?
What happens if I try to send more emails than my plan allows?
Is there a contact limit in Express Email Marketing?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?