What is the approval process for Premium Listings?
You can list premium domain names for sale on our website. When you add a Premium Listing to a domain name, we must approve your request. While we usually complete the approval process in two to three days, we can deny the Premium Listing at any time. Our approval process excludes adult-themed domain names.
In the Domain Manager, you can view the status of your Premium Listing request. Possible statuses are:
- Listing Active — We approved your domain name for Premium Listing status.
- Pending Active — Your request to add a Premium Listing to your domain name is pending.
- Pending Removal — Your request to remove a Premium Listing from your domain name is pending.
- Pending Update — The changes you submitted for your domain name are pending.
- Denied — We denied your domain name because it potentially contains adult-themed keywords.
- Sold — We sold your domain name.
- Expired — Your Premium Listing expired.
See Viewing Your Premium Listings for more information on viewing your Premium Listings in the Domain Manager.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?