Editing Renewal Options for Premium Listings
If your domain name does not sell within 30 days, the Premium Listing expires. You can set the your listing to automatically renew until it sells. If the listing expires because you didn't renew it, you can manually add it again later.
To Edit Renewal Options for Premium Listings
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch. The Domain Manager displays.
- From Buy/Sell, select Premium Listings. Your Premium Listings display.
- Select the domain name you want to update.
- Click Auto Renew.
- Select Automatically renew Premium Listing(s) to automatically renew the listing, or de-select it to let the listing expire.
- Click OK. A confirmation message displays.
- Click OK.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?