Creating Multiple Email Addresses at Once
You can add multiple email addresses to your email account at one time using the Bulk Addresses feature. This is helpful if you are setting up multiple email addresses for various departments or employees using the same email account.
To Set Up Multiple Email Addresses
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
NOTE: If you want to use a free email credit and the Email option does not display in your My Products section, click Free Products, click Email Account List, and then click Use Credit. From the drop-down list on the right, select the domain you want to use and click Continue. The account displays as a new account in the Email Account list.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- If you have unused email plans, and have not previously disabled the pop-in message that displays, click Add Address to go to the Unused Email folder, or click View All to view your complete list of email plans.
- Click Add in the listing for the account to which you want to add email addresses.
- Go to the Bulk Addresses tab.
- In the Add Email section, enter the account names separated with commas, for the email addresses that you want to set up. For example, enter "info, sales, marketing, support" in the field, without the quotation marks.
NOTE: You can add email addresses for multiple domains at once by specifying a domain for one or more of your email address entries. For example, enter "email@example.com, sales, marketing, support" in the field, and then select a different domain in the next step to assign to the remaining email addresses.
- Select whether you are using a domain registered or hosted with us or a domain registered or hosted elsewhere, then specify the domain.
- In the Password and Confirm Password fields, enter your password.
- Use the remaining fields to finish customizing and setting up your email address.
- Forward Carbon Copy
- Enter one or more email addresses to receive copies of all messages sent to this account.
- Incoming Box Size
- Specify the amount of storage space within your account to allot to this email address.
- Incoming Mail Settings
- Select Enable Spam Filtering for this account to use our state-of-the-art spam filtering.
- Click OK when you are finished.
Making Sense of Email Clients; Desktop and Mobile
Managing Email Products
Applying Additional Disk Space to Email Addresses
What does Pending Verification mean in the Email Control Center?
Sending a Carbon Copy of Email Messages to Other Addresses
Finding Your Email Program's Settings
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?