Accessing Your Control Panel's File Manager
Your hosting account's control panel provides a way to easily manage your Web directory, including copying, moving, uploading or downloading, renaming, and deleting files or entire directories.
To Access Your Control Panel's File Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
Click one of the following, based on the type of hosting you have. You can tell this by the second word in your hosting's description beneath your hosting account's domain name, e.g. Deluxe Web correlates to Web/Classic (Hosting Control Panel).
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click the Launch button.
- From the Files & FTP menu, select File Manager.
In this area, you can manage your files and directory folders.
For more information on actions you can perform in the FTP File Manager, see the articles relating to the FTP File Manager.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- In the Files section, click File Manager.
- Select which directory's files you want to view, and then click Go.
If you do not select Show Hidden Files, files such as your
.htaccess file will not display.
To find product information, please see our hosting page.
Copying Directories Using the FTP File Manager
Deleting Files or Folders Using the FTP File Manager
Restoring a Linux Hosting Account
Creating New Directories Using the FTP File Manager
Creating Symbolic Links with Linux Hosting Accounts
Moving Directories Using the FTP File Manager