Setting Up a Catch-all Email Account in the Email Control Center.
A catch-all email account is an address assigned to receive all messages sent to an incorrect email address. If you don't set up the catch-all account, messages sent to an incorrect email address bounce back to the sender.
To Set Up a Catch-All Email Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
- In the Email Account list, click Launch next to the account you want to edit.
- For the account with the email address you want to edit, click (Show addresses).
- Click the email address you want to edit.
The Edit Mailbox window displays.
- Select Make this mailbox a catchall.
- Click OK.
Applying Additional Disk Space to Email Addresses
Updating Your MX Records
Managing Spam Settings in the Email Control Center
Editing and Deleting Email Forwarding in the Workspace Control Center
Applying Additional Space to Email Addresses in the Workspace Control Center
How do I retrieve my email messages if I manage my DNS elsewhere?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?