Logging in to Website Builder v6 or v7
NOTE: This article is for Website Builder version 6 or version 7.
There are two ways to log in to Website Builder: from your Account Manager or at login.websitetonight.com . When you use login.websitetonight.com, you must enter the log in credentials for your Account Manager.
NOTE: If you don't know or want to update the log in credentials for your Account Manager, see Retrieving your Customer Number or Resetting Your Password.
To Log In from Your Account Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- In the My Products section, click Website Builder.
- In the Website Builder/InstantPage® list, click Launch next to the account you want to use.
To Log In at login.websitetonight.com
- In your Web browser, enter login.websitetonight.com.
- In the Website Builder domain field, enter the domain associated with your website.
- In the Customer # / Username field, enter the customer number or user name associated with your Account Manager.
- In the Password field, enter the password associated with your Account Manager.
- Click Log In.
Displaying eBay Items with Website Builder
Adding Go Daddy Affiliate Ads in Website Builder
Adding and Deleting Images with Website Builder
Managing Account Administrators with Website Builder v6
Adding eBay in Website Builder
Using Grid/Guides in Website Builder v7