Attaching Files to Campaigns
You can attach files, up to 10 MB in size, to your Express Email Marketing® campaign. Each attachment is assigned a unique ID number for each Contact. The attachment maybe be opened up to 10 times per ID number, even if it is forwarded to another user.
To Attach a File to a Campaign
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- Click Campaigns, and then click Create Email Campaign.
- Click Add Attachment.
- In the Add Attachment window, click Browse, and then locate and select the file you want to upload.
- Click Upload File.
- Select the file(s) to include as an attachment in your campaign mailing, and then click Attach.
NOTE: You can delete an uploaded file by clicking Delete for the file you want to remove. Attachments are listed but will not open in test emails.
Sending Test Campaigns in Express Email Marketing
Personalizing Your Campaign Email Messages
Saving Email Campaigns as Drafts
Forwarding Campaigns to New Contacts
Performing a Spam Check in Express Email Marketing
Re-Sending an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Contacts
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?