Viewing Response Reports
Express Email Marketing® provides five different types of response reports, based on the information provided by the campaign or survey respondents.
To View a Response Report
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- From the Reports menu, select the type of report you want to view:
- Campaign Response — Run a report for a campaign or group of campaigns and set the date range for which you want to view response rates.
- Survey Response — View response rates for a survey, including the number of complete and incomplete responses and the responses to individual questions.
- Subscriber Response — View the cumulative response rates of your subscriber list, based on email address.
- Demographic — Specify the demographic category, such as age, and interest groups for which you want to view subscriber information.
- Interest Groups — View the interest groups for which you want to view membership levels, divided by month.
Adding More Email Messages to Your Express Email Marketing Plan
Why did I receive an email stating my campaign has been suspended due to unverified addresses?
What is an Express Email Marketing survey?
Understanding Subscriber Statuses in Express Email Marketing
Express Email Marketing System Requirements
How Do I Attract Subscribers?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?