Downloading Exportable Lists in the Domain Manager
When you create an exportable list, we send you an email message to notify you when it's ready for download. You can download your list from the Exportable Lists page in the Domain Manager.
To Download Exportable Lists in the Domain Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Tools menu, select Exportable Lists. The Exportable Lists page displays.
- For the exportable list you want to download, click Download Now!
- Open the file with the program of your choice, or save it to your computer.
Setting up a Starter Web Page
Unparking (Activating) Your Domain Name
Using TXT Records from Google to Verify Domain Name Registration
Pointing Your Domain Name to a Third-Party Host Company's Servers
Searching for Domain Names in the Domain Manager
Listing Domain Names on Go Daddy Auctions from the Domain Manager
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?