Searching for Subscribers or Groups of Contacts in Express Email Marketing
In Express Email Marketing®, you can search for a specific Contact or group of Contacts.
To Search for a Contact or Group of Contacts in Express Email Marketing
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- Click Contacts, and then click View Contacts.
- In the View Contacts page, click Quick Search.
- Enter a complete or partial email address, first name, last name, or select a status, and then click Search.
NOTE: You can also use wildcards; for example: "*@hotmail.com" returns all Hotmail email addresses.
- Click Advanced Search for more search options.
To create a search according to Contact profile information, including demographic and interest group information, click Advanced Search.
If a contact opts out of receiving emails from my company, can they opt back in?
What are the formatting guidelines for importing files in Express Email Marketing?
Tips for Collecting Email Addresses
Managing Interest Groups in Express Email Marketing
Does Express Email Marketing come with email addresses?
Importing Existing Customer Lists in Express Email Marketing
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?