Removing a Group of Contacts in Express Email Marketing
You can remove a group of Contacts from an imported file instead of removing Contacts one by one in Express Email Marketing®. When creating the file (TXT or CSV) that will serve as the imported list to remove, each email address must be included on a single line. The removal process requires a list of email addresses in separate rows, not a single row separated by a delimiter.
To Remove Groups of Contacts in Express Email Marketing
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- Click Contacts, and then click Remove Contacts.
- Click Browse, locate and select the file containing the email addresses to remove from your Contact list, and click Open.
- Click Import File.
You can view the results in the Overview page.
If a contact opts out of receiving emails from my company, can they opt back in?
What are the formatting guidelines for importing files in Express Email Marketing?
Tips for Collecting Email Addresses
Adding Contact Packs to Your Express Email Marketing Plan
Adding Contacts to Your List Manager in Express Email Marketing
What is the difference between an Active and Unverified status in Express Email Marketing?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?