Adding Subscribers to Your List Manager in Express Email Marketing
You can add subscribers or import your subscriber list into Express Email Marketing®. For more information on importing contacts, see Importing Existing Customer Lists in Express Email Marketing.
To Add Subscribers to Your List Manager in Express Email Marketing
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- Click Subscribers, and then click Add Subscribers.
- Enter the email address of the subscriber and any demographic information that helps you better target your campaigns.
- Assign a public or private interest group(s) to the subscriber, or leave blank to add the subscriber without an interest group. For more information, see What are interest groups in Express Email Marketing?
- Click OK.
Adding More Email Messages to Your Express Email Marketing Plan
What is an Express Email Marketing survey?
Why did I receive an email stating my campaign has been suspended due to unverified addresses?
Understanding Subscriber Statuses in Express Email Marketing
Express Email Marketing System Requirements
How Do I Attract Subscribers?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?