Sending Test Campaigns in Express Email Marketing
You can send a test campaign using your Express Email Marketing® account. You can only send a test campaign to a single recipient; however, you can send test campaigns as often as you like.
NOTE: Attachments are not included in test campaigns.
To Send a Test Campaign in Express Email Marketing
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- Click Campaigns, and then click Create Email Campaign.
- From the Options menu, click Send Test Email .
- Enter the email address for the test campaign's recipient.
- Select a format for the test campaign:
- HTML — An HTML-based version of your campaign.
- Text — A text-based version of your campaign.
- HTML and text — One of each type of campaign email.
- To add default text for personalization that the campaign may include, select Use Sample Demographics.
- Click OK.
Express Email Marketing sends the campaign to the provided email address.
Understanding Hard and Soft Bounces in Email Campaigns
Creating Text-Only Campaigns
Scheduling an Express Email Marketing Survey to Close
Re-Sending an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Subscribers
Glossary for the Campaign Editor in Express Email Marketing
Resending an Express Email Marketing Campaign
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?