Personalizing Your Campaign Email Messages
You can add specific Contact information to the subject line or body of an Express Email Marketing® email campaign. For example, you can change the "Dear Customer" salutation to "Dear William".
To Personalize Your Campaign Email Messages
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- Click Campaigns.
- To update existing campaigns, click View Email Campaign or to create a new campaign, click Create Email Campaign.
NOTE:Only active campaigns can be changed.
- Click Personalize.
- In the Personalization Builder, complete the following:
- Contact Information — Select the specific Contact information to include from the list of available options. These are drawn from the questions you include in your sign-up form.
- Personalized Text — Enter text to complement the personalization code(s). For example, type Dear in front of the code for "first name" to create "Dear William".
- Default Text — Enter generic text to display if any of your Contact information is incomplete. This is important as some Contacts may not completely fill out the sign-up form.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?