Performing a Spam Check in Express Email Marketing
The Express Email Marketing® spam analysis feature searches your entire campaign for words and phrases considered red flags or potential indicators of spam. Your goal is not to remove all words that are identified but to obtain a good idea of some key words and phrases that you may want to limit in your campaign.
To Perform a Spam Check in Express Email Marketing
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing .
- In the Express Email Marketing account list, click Launch for the Express Email Marketing account you want to manage.
- Click Campaigns, and then click View Email Campaigns.
- Click (Edit) for the existing campaign you want to update. The selected campaign displays in the edit pane.
- Click Preview/Spam check.
- In the Campaign Preview dialog box, words identified as possibly being indicators of spam or potential spam display. You might want to consider adjusting the campaign accordingly.
Sending Test Campaigns in Express Email Marketing
Personalizing Your Campaign Email Messages
Saving Email Campaigns as Drafts
Forwarding Campaigns to New Contacts
Re-Sending an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Contacts
Scheduling an Express Email Marketing Campaign
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?