Editing the Text Version of HTML Campaigns in Express Email Marketing
Express Email Marketing® automatically generates a text-based version of your campaign to use in cases where the Contact preference is to receive text messages or if their email program only accepts text messages. This version includes all elements of the HTML version of the campaign; you can revise the Edit Text Version for style and conciseness.
To Edit the Text Version of an HTML Campaign
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Next to the account you want to use, click Launch.
- Click Campaigns, and then click Create Email Campaign.
- Click Options, and then click View Text Version.
- Enter your message in the Campaign Text box, or click Generate Text From HTML, and then edit as needed.
Remember, the text version you create here is independent of the HTML campaign. The changes you apply in the text version do not display in the HTML version of the campaign.
Sending Test Campaigns in Express Email Marketing
Personalizing Your Campaign Email Messages
Saving Email Campaigns as Drafts
Forwarding Campaigns to New Contacts
Performing a Spam Check in Express Email Marketing
Re-Sending an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Contacts
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?