Customizing Your Reseller Storefront's Home Page
All of our turnkey Reseller plans come with pre-built storefronts that you can customize.
If you have a Basic or Pro Reseller plan, you can use the Storefront Designer to customize your storefront's home page. Your home page is the first page visitors see when they visit your storefront.
You can select the product suite you want to emphasize on your home page, and you can add a picture or video. Before you add a video, you must first upload it to YouTube®.
If you have a Super Reseller plan, see Customizing Your Super Reseller Storefront.
To Customize Your Reseller Storefront's Home Page
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Storefront tab, and then click Storefront Designer. The Storefront Designer displays.
- Click Home Page.
NOTE: The Home Page section is available only after you complete the steps in the Page Layout section.
- In the Featured Product Suite section, select the product you want to emphasize below the navigation menu on your home page.
- In the Home Page Layout section, select one of the following:
- Option 1 — Displays an image to the left of the domain search field.
- Option 2 — Displays an image to the right of the domain search field.
- Option 3 — Displays a video to the left of the domain search field.
- Option 4 — Displays a video to the right of the domain search field.
- Option 5 — Displays only the domain search field.
- If you selected Option 1 or Option 2, in the Page Image section, do one of the following:
- Select an image from the Image Gallery — Click Image Gallery, select an image, and then click Save.
- Upload your own image — Click Select Image, click Browse, upload an image from your computer, and then click Select.
- If you selected Option 3 or Option 4, in the YouTube Video section, do the following:
- In the Video ID field, paste the link or embed code of the YouTube video you want to use. For more information, see Uploading and Video Creation and Sharing Videos.
- Optional: To upload an image that displays when the video isn't playing, click Select Image, click Browse, upload an image from your computer, and then click Select.
NOTE: YouTube no longer supports older browsers, such as Internet Explorer® 6, 7, and 8. Therefore, images might not display correctly for customers using older browsers.
- Select that you have read and agree to the Reseller Agreement.
- Click Save and Continue.
- To publish your changes, from Publish, select Publish Now. It can take up to 15 minutes for your changes to display.
For help with the next tab in the Storefront Designer, see Organizing Products for Your Reseller Storefront.
Customizing Reseller Storefronts with WordPress
Customizing Your Super Reseller Storefront
How do I customize my Reseller storefront?
Creating a Mobile Version of Your Reseller Storefront
Managing Social Media Links on Your Reseller Storefront
Updating the Color Theme for Your Reseller Storefront
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?