Customizing Your Reseller Storefront's Footer
All of our turnkey Reseller plans come with pre-built storefronts that you can customize.
If you have a Basic or Pro Reseller plan, you can use the Storefront Designer to customize your storefront's footer. The footer displays across the bottom of your storefront.
If you have a Super Reseller plan, see Customizing Your Super Reseller Storefront.
To Customize Your Reseller Storefront's Footer
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Storefront tab, and then click Storefront Designer. The Storefront Designer displays.
- Click Page Footer.
NOTE: The Page Footer section is available only after you complete the steps in the Organize Products section.
- In the Footer type section, select one of the following:
- Standard footer only — Displays only the standard footer without images or custom HTML.
- Image footer — Displays an image in your footer.
- To upload an image, click Select Image, click Browse, open an image from your computer, and then click Select.
- (Optional) In the URL section, enter a URL to link your footer to a specific website.
- Custom HTML — Displays custom HTML in your footer. In the HTML code field, enter your custom HTML.
- Click Save and Continue.
- To publish your changes, from Publish, select Publish Now. It can take up to 15 minutes for your changes to display.
For help with the next tab in the Storefront Designer, see Customizing Your Reseller Storefront's Left Menu.
Customizing Reseller Storefronts with WordPress
Customizing Your Super Reseller Storefront
How do I customize my Reseller storefront?
Customizing Your Reseller Storefront's Page Layout
Customizing Your Reseller Storefront's Left Menu
Customizing Your Basic or Pro Reseller Storefront
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?