Customizing Your Reseller Storefront's Navigation Menu
All of our turnkey Reseller plans come with pre-built storefronts that you can customize.
If you have a Basic or Pro Reseller plan, you can use the Storefront Designer to customize your storefront's navigation menu. Your navigation menu displays below your header and contains links to products' sales pages.
If you have a Super Reseller plan, see Customizing Your Super Reseller Storefront.
To Customize Your Reseller Storefront's Navigation Menu
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Storefront Design tab.
- Click Navigation Menu.
NOTE: The Navigation Menu section is available only after you complete the steps in the Page Header section.
- Optional: If you want the Home link in the navigation menu bar to use a different home page for your Reseller website, enter a URL in the Home URL field.
- Optional: If you want to add a custom hyperlink to the navigation menu bar, in the Custom Link section, enter a Link title and URL. To add additional custom links (up to three total), click the + icon.
- Click Save and Continue.
- To publish your changes, from Publish, select Publish Now. It can take up to 15 minutes for your changes to display.
For help with the next tab in the Storefront Designer, see Customizing Your Reseller Storefront's Page Layout.
Customizing Reseller Storefronts with WordPress
Customizing Your Super Reseller Storefront
How do I customize my Reseller storefront?
Creating a Mobile Version of Your Reseller Storefront
Managing Social Media Links on Your Reseller Storefront
Updating the Color Theme for Your Reseller Storefront
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?