Updating Contact Information for Your Reseller Plan
In the Reseller Control Center, you can update your personal contact information, which lets us know how to reach you.
NOTE: With the exception of Company Name and Display Name, this information is private and unavailable to your customers.
To Update Contact Information for Your Reseller Plan
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Account Settings tab, and then update any of the following fields:
- Company Name — Enter your official business name, which displays in the Terms of Service that your customers agree to.
- Display Name — Enter the company name you want customers to see on your storefront, in marketing materials, in customer communications, and in the Help Center.
- First Name — Enter your first name.
- (Optional) MI — Enter your middle initial.
- Last Name — Enter your last name.
- Address 1 — Enter your street address or PO Box.
- (Optional) Address 2 — Enter additional address information, such as an apartment or suite number.
- City — Enter your city.
- State/Providence — Enter your state or providence.
- Country — Select your country.
- Zip/Postal Code — Enter your ZIP/Postal Code.
- Phone — Enter your phone number.
- (Optional) Fax — Enter your fax number.
- Email — Enter the email address where you'd like to receive information from us about your storefront.
- Type — Select HTML if you'd like to receive email messages formatted with graphics, hyperlinks, colors, and more. Otherwise, select Text to receive plain text email messages.
- (Optional) Send me event notifications ... — Select this option if you'd like to receive email messages about event notifications and important updates.
- Click Save.
For information about updating your reseller code, or Program ID, see Customizing Your Reseller Program ID.
Updating Products and Services for Your Reseller Storefront
Selecting Domain Product Settings for Your Reseller Storefront
Offering Free Products on Your Reseller Storefront
How does product pricing affect reseller commission and customer billing?
Updating Product Pricing for Your Reseller Storefront
Creating Sales on Your Reseller Storefront
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?