Offering Free Products on Your Reseller Storefront
To promote sales through your Reseller storefront, you can offer certain products for free when customers purchase domain names.
NOTE: To offer certain free products, you must also offer related products or suites. For example, to offer the 100 pack of email forwarding, you must also offer the entire Email & Productivity suite. Free products with such dependencies are noted in the Reseller Control Center.
To Offer Free Products on Your Reseller Storefront
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Products & Pricing tab, and then click Domains.
- From the Free Domain Products tab, select any of the following free products to include with each domain name sale:
- Domain Forwarding — Lets your customers redirect domain names to different websites. For more information, see Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name.
- Domain Masking — Hides domain name forwarding from visitors by keeping the original domain name in the Web browser's address bar. For more information, see Forwarding or Masking Your Domain Name.
- 100 Pack Email Forwarding — Lets your customers direct incoming messages from one email address to another. For more information, see What is the difference between Email and Email Forwarding?
- Personalized Email Account — Lets your customers set up free, custom email addresses using their domain names. For more information, see Setting up Your Email Account in the Email Control Center.
- InstantPage® — A template-based, one-page starter website that your customers can customize. For more information, see What is InstantPage?
NOTE: InstantPage is not available with .xxx domain names.
Updating Products and Services for Your Reseller Storefront
Selecting Domain Product Settings for Your Reseller Storefront
How does product pricing affect reseller commission and customer billing?
Updating Product Pricing for Your Reseller Storefront
Creating Sales on Your Reseller Storefront
Updating Contact Information for Your Reseller Plan
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?