Updating Support Options for Your Reseller Storefront
In the Reseller Control Center, you can update the support options for your Reseller storefront. Your support options let us know how to handle your customers' technical support issues.
To Update Support Options for Your Reseller Storefront
- Log in to the Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Account Settings tab, and then click Support Options.
- For Customer Support Information, select any of the following:
- Let us handle all support requests — Select this option if you want our 24/7 support team to handle your customers' support issues.
- I would like Go Daddy to handle all support EXCEPT hosting support — Select this option if you want to handle your customers' hosting support issues and have us handle all other support issues. Then, complete the Support Phone, Support Email, and Support URL fields so that your customers can contact you for hosting support issues.
- Enable Transfer Concierge to handle support — Select this option to use our Transfer Concierge service, which assists your customers who transfer domain names from another registrar to you. We'll add a page to your storefront that offers this service.
- I would like my company to handle all support — Select this option if you'd prefer to handle your customers' support issues. Then, complete the Support Phone, Support Email, and Support URL fields so that your customers can contact you for support issues.
- For Business Information, edit any of the following:
- Reseller website — If you have one, enter your custom domain so our support representatives can quickly access it. For example, enter http://www.coolexample.com. Otherwise, this field defaults to https://www.securepaynet.net/?prog_id=1234, where 1234 is your program ID (Prog ID).
- Help us help your customers — Enter any information about your business that will help our support representatives when they assist your customers.
- Select that you have read and agree to the Reseller Agreement.
- For AutoResponder Email Information, edit the email address that you want to display in the From field when we send purchase confirmation email messages to your customers.
NOTE: If you want us to handle your customer support issues, we recommend leaving the default email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, in this field.
- Click Save.
Setting Product Offerings for Your Reseller Storefront
Displaying Default Currencies on Your Reseller Storefront
Setting Global Pricing for Your Reseller Storefront
Adding Payee and Legal Information to Your Reseller Account
Updating the Payee Account for Your Reseller Storefront
Updating Email Notifications for Your Reseller Storefront
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?