Viewing the Marketing Source Codes Report
You can use Marketing Source Codes to track the marketing efforts for your Reseller storefront. You can see where your customers are coming from, which campaigns they're following, and how many hits each campaign receives. For more information, see Creating Marketing Source Codes for Your Reseller Storefront.
In the Reseller Control Center, you can run a Marketing Source Codes report to view the results for each source code you use. This report includes vendors, campaigns, marketing source codes, revenue and commissions earned, hits per acquisition (the average number of hits per order), and the total number of orders, hits and customers (new and repeat).
When your search results display, you can print or export the data.
To View the Marketing Source Codes Report
- Log in to your Reseller Control Center.
- Go to the Reports tab.
- From the Sales and Commissions menu, select Marketing Source Codes.
- From the Show menu, select one of the following:
- Today — Displays the source code hits for today.
- This Week — Displays the source code hits for this week.
- Last Week — Displays the source code hits for last week.
- This Month — Displays the source code hits for this month.
- Last Month — Displays the source code hits for last month.
- This Quarter — Displays the source code hits for this quarter.
- Last Quarter — Displays the source code hits for last quarter.
- To change the date range that displays in the Date field, click the calendar icon.
- From the Vendor menu, select a vendor.
- From the Campaign menu, select a campaign.
- From the Source Code menu, select a source code.
- Click View Report. Your search results display.
- Do any of the following:
- Print — To print your search results, click Print.
- Export — To export your search results, click Export.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?