Editing Your Registered Nameservers/Hosts
If you set up your own hosts for your Domain Name Server (DNS) service, you can edit your host name and add or edit IP addresses.
WARNING: If there are domain names currently pointed to these hosts, changes you make can affect how those domains function. Be cautious and verify your settings before saving changes.
To Edit Your Registered Hosts
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Click the domain name you want to edit.
- On the Settings tab in the Host Names section, click Manage.
- Enter your changes to the host name or IP addresses.
- Click Save.
Host changes can take up to 48 hours to propagate. This means your hosting or other domain name features might not work during the propagation period.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?