Searching Your Premium Listings in the Domain Manager
If you add multiple domain names to Premium Listings, you can use various criteria to quickly search for them in the Domain Manager.
To Search for Premium Listings
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch. The Domain Manager displays.
- From Buy/Sell, select Premium Listings. Your Premium Listings display.
- In the Search section on the left, from the Domain Name list, select one or more of the following search criteria:
- Starts With — Search for domain names beginning with the entered value.
- Contains — Search for domain names that contain the entered value.
- Domain extension — Search for domain names with the entered extension, for example, .com or .net.
- Status — Search for domain names with the selected Premium Listing status.
- Auto Renew status — Search for domain names with the selected automatic renewal status.
- List Price — Search for domain names with the entered list price.
- Click Search. Your search results display.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?