Setting up Your Hosting Account
After you purchase a hosting plan, you need to set it up before you can use it to host your website.
To Set up Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- Enter the domain name you want to use for your website, and then click Continue.
- Click Upload Your Site. If you need any help, check out this topic.
If you're interested in WordPress®, see Setting Up Your WordPress Hosting Account.
- If your domain name isn't currently registered here, select your transfer options.
- If your domain name isn't pointed toward our DNS servers, resolve the issues or skip this step.
For more information about using your hosting account, see Hosting Account Getting Started Guide.
For more information about using FTP, see Uploading Files to Your Website (FTP).
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?