What is Calendar?
Here's the Lowdown: Calendar provides an easy-to-use, robust interface for time management, scheduling, and planning. You can schedule events and tasks for yourself, as well as, track resources, create groups, and interact with other users.
Working with Calendar
- Create and maintain groups.
- Schedule, view, and search events and tasks on group calendars, other users' calendars, and personal calendars.
- Give users you invite the option of inviting more users to your event.
- Have event reminders sent to your
- Schedule common resources, such as meeting rooms and shared office equipment.
Can I search for available time for my attendees when I schedule an event?
Why don't some of my meetings show up on my calendar?
What are the system requirements for Calendar?
Can I invite non-Calendar users to events?
Can I check responses to my meeting invitations?
Why can't I access Calendar?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?