Redeeming a Standard Single Domain SSL Certificate in the Hosting Control Panel
An SSL certificate authenticates the identity of your website to visiting browsers and encrypts their information, so you can build trust with your customers. Once you have purchased a Standard Single Domain SSL certificate, you still must redeem it and install it in your hosting account.
NOTE: Only Standard Single Domain SSL certificates are redeemable through the Control Panel in your hosting account. For assistance redeeming other types of certificates, see:
Requesting a Standard or Wildcard SSL Certificate
Installing Your SSL Certificate
To Redeem Your Standard Single Domain SSL Certificate in the Hosting Control Panel
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Launch.
- Click SSL Certificates in the Settings section.
- Select the available Standard Single Domain SSL certificate that you want to apply to this account.
- Acknowledge that you have read and accept the SSL Subscriber Agreement.
- Click Activate.
Your request to install the SSL certificate is submitted and is immediately in progress. This process can take up to five hours before it is applied to your hosting account.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?