Upgrading to Premium DNS
By default, your customer account comes with Standard DNS, a basic version of the DNS Manager. To take full advantage of the DNS Manager, you can upgrade to Premium DNS.
With a higher level of technical support and advanced features, Premium DNS adds power, flexibility, and control to your DNS management.
For more information, see What is Premium DNS?
To Upgrade to Premium DNS
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the DNS menu, select DNS Manager. The Standard DNS Dashboard displays.
- Click the Upgrade icon.
- Select Premium DNS.
- (Optional) Select DNSSEC for up to 5 domains: Free.
- Select a term, and then click Add.
- Click Checkout, and then complete your purchase.
- If you are using Premium DNS with domain names registered elsewhere, you must update the nameservers for those domain names with your registrar.
You can find your domain names' nameservers in the NS (Nameserver) section of the Zone File Editor. To access the Zone File Editor from the Premium DNS Dashboard, click Edit Zone for the domain name you want to view.
The nameservers you must use are in the following ranges:
NOTE: Nameservers use consecutive odd and even pairs, so PDNS01.DOMAINCONTROL.COM works with PDNS02.DOMAINCONTROL.COM, whereas PDNS12.DOMAINCONTROL.COM would not work with PDNS13.DOMAINCONTROL.COM.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?