Deleting a Domain Name Registration
You can delete a domain name so that it is no longer registered to you. Depending on the type of domain name you delete, the registry might hold it before releasing it for other users to register. You might be able to re-register the domain name, subject to additional registration fees.
Deleting your domain name does not entitle you to a refund of any part of your registration fee.
WARNING: Deleting a domain name is a permanent action.
To Delete a Domain Name Registration
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- Select the domain name(s) you want to delete.
- From the More menu, select Delete Domain.
- Read the deletion warning, select I want to delete this domain(s), and then click Delete.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?