Renaming a Skin
You can rename a saved skin without changing any of its design settings. This is useful if you decide to save a skin for a specific purpose. For example, you might rename Holiday as HolidaySale, to free up the more general name for a different design.
NOTE: You can save up to 50 skins. Each skin must have a unique name that is less than 128 characters in length.
To Rename a Saved Skin
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- In the Quick Shopping Cart list, click Launch next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Set Up menu, in the Design section, select Saved Skins.
- Click the Rename icon to the right of the skin you want to rename.
- In the Rename Skin window, change the name of the skin.
- Click Save.
For additional information on Saved Skins in Quick Shopping Cart, see What are Saved Skins?
What are Saved Skins?
Displaying PDFs, Flash Files, and Images in Quick Shopping Cart
How do my customers receive downloaded products?
Using Excel to Modify Your Quick Shopping Cart Product Category Assignments
Blocking/Unblocking IP's Access in Quick Shopping Cart
Creating a Favicon in Quick Shopping Cart
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?