Viewing Domain Names You Listed on Go Daddy Auctions
From the Domain Manager, you can view a list of the domain names and their statuses on Go Daddy Auctions®.
To View Domain Names You Listed on Go Daddy Auctions
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch.
- From the Buy/Sell menu, select Go Daddy Auctions Listings.
- View the following:
- Domain Name — The domain name
- List Price — The price you listed the domain name for sale on Go Daddy Auctions
- Last Bid — The amount of the last bid for the domain name
- End Time — The date and time that the auction will end
- Status — The domain name's Go Daddy Auctions status
Setting up a Starter Web Page
Unparking (Activating) Your Domain Name
Using TXT Records from Google to Verify Domain Name Registration
Pointing Your Domain Name to a Third-Party Host Company's Servers
Searching for Domain Names in the Domain Manager
Listing Domain Names on Go Daddy Auctions from the Domain Manager
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?