Accessing the Domain Manager
From the Domain Manager, you can manage all of your domain name's settings and features, such as domain name transfers, renewals, DNS options, and domain name add-ons. You navigate through domain name features using the tab menus in the header of the Domain Manager.
To Access the Domain Manager
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Next to Domains, click Launch. The following menus display:
- Domains — Use this menu to view lists of domains that are registered, in the process of being transferred or changing accounts, or that have expired.
- DNS — Use this menu to manage your domains' DNS and create DNS templates.
- Buy & Sell — Use this menu to monitor your activities around domain backorders, domain monitoring, domain appraisals, domain auctions, and Premium Listings among others.
- Settings — Use this menu to manage your domain account administrator accounts.
- Help — Use this menu to get help managing your domain names.
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?