How do I view revisions?
Using the Design Manager, you can review your website, custom header, or logo. You can request that the Design Specialist make revisions based on your feedback. Your Design Specialist will make the requested revisions and submit another sample to you for approval. You can then review the revisions that you requested and send your feedback or approval. Once approval has been received, your Design Specialist will continue designing your website.
To Review Your website, header, or Logo Revisions
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click website Design Services, Power Content Plans, or Logo Design.
- Click Launch next to the account you want to use.
- A list displays if you have multiple accounts. If necessary, select the account you want to use.
- In the Timeline section of the Design Manager home page, the Review Revisions messages displays. Move your mouse over the message displayed in the Timeline.
- In the message, click the blue link to review the revision.
- Click Feedback to submit your feedback. Click Send to send your feedback to the design specialist. If you have additional feedback to submit after you click send, you can repeat this step.
- Click Approve to let your Design Specialist know that you have sent all of your feedback. Your designer will not review your feedback until you complete this process.
- In the I Approve the Design text box, enter a message for the Design Specialist or accept the default message, and then click Submit Message.
What is included with Website Design Services?
About the Interactive Online Interview
Can I add a database to my Web site?
Can I update my Web site after it is published to the Internet?
What if I don't like the Web site after it's built?
Can I have a flash introduction for my Web site?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?