Applying Additional Disk Space to Email Addresses
If you need more storage space for your email plan, you can purchase additional disk space and apply it to the email addresses you set up in the upgraded email plan. For more information on purchasing additional storage, see Adding Storage Space to Your Email Plan.
To Apply Additional Disk Space to Your Email Address(es)
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Email.
- In the Email Account list, click Launch for the email account with the email address(es) you want to apply additional disk space to.
NOTE:In the Email Control Center, Additional Email Storage displays in the header of the account for which you purchased additional disk space.
- On the Email Plans page, find the account with the email address(es) you want to apply storage space to, and then click (Show addresses).
- In the Address column, click an email address you want to add storage space to.
- In the Edit Mailbox window, in the Space for this Account field, enter the amount of space (up to the amount shown for Space Remaining) you want to use for this email address.
- Click OK.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for any email addresses in this email plan you want to add additional storage to (up to the total amount of space available for this email plan).
Making Sense of Email Clients; Desktop and Mobile
Managing Email Products
Creating Multiple Email Addresses at Once
Checking Your MX Record Settings in the Email Control Center
Moving an Email Address to Another Plan
What does Pending Verification mean in the Email Control Center?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?