Customizing Templates for Your CashParking Domain Names
You can customize your CashParking® templates. Specifically, you can upload and use an image from your computer to create a custom header, and you can specify the colors in the template. You can upload images in .jpg, .gif, or .png format, up to 760 pixels in width and 80 pixels in height.
If you do not want to customize your template, you can allow us to automatically optimize the selected domain's keywords and templates. For more information, see Automatically Optimizing Your Keywords and Templates.
To Customize Templates for Your CashParking Domain Names
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click CashParking.
- Select one or more domain names.
NOTE: When you select multiple domain names, any common settings display in the fields and differing settings are blank.
- From Domain Settings, click Template Settings.
- Click Create custom template.
- Complete the following:
- Template name — The name you want to use for the template.
- Upload custom image — Browse to the image you want to use in your header, and then click Upload.
- Primary — Click the color palette icon to select the primary color in the template, which headings use as the background color.
- Secondary — Click the color palette icon to select the secondary color in the template, which sidebar items use as the background color.
- Click OK.
Getting Started with CashParking
Setting up Payee Accounts for Electronic Payments in CashParking
Setting up Your CashParking Account
Setting up Payee Tax Information in CashParking
Adding CashParking Payee Accounts for Non-U.S. Citizens and Non-Legal Residents
Customizing Your CashParking Domain Names
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?