Re-Sending an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Contacts
Pardon our dust. We updated our Express Email Marketing plans, and we're in the process of converting customers to the new versions.
The information below applies to Contact-based plans. If your plan is email-based, see Finish Sending Partially-Sent Express Email Marketing Campaigns.
As your Contact list in Express Email Marketing® grows, you can re-send campaigns to new Contacts that were added to your list after the initial campaign delivery.
To Re-send an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Contacts
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Click Launch for the account you want to manage.
- Click Campaigns, and then click View Email Campaigns.
- In the Actions column for the campaign you want to finish sending, click Re-send campaign to new Contacts.
- Review the message, and then click OK.
- Click OK again.
Sending Test Campaigns in Express Email Marketing
Personalizing Your Campaign Email Messages
Saving Email Campaigns as Drafts
Forwarding Campaigns to New Contacts
Performing a Spam Check in Express Email Marketing
Scheduling an Express Email Marketing Campaign
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?