Re-Sending an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Subscribers
Pardon our dust. We updated our Express Email Marketing plans, and we're in the process of converting customers to the new versions.
The information below applies to subscriber-based plans. If your plan is email-based, see Finish Sending Partially-Sent Express Email Marketing Campaigns.
As your subscriber list in Express Email Marketing® grows, you can re-send campaigns to new subscribers that were added to your list after the initial campaign delivery.
To Re-send an Express Email Marketing Campaign to New Subscribers
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Express Email Marketing.
- Click Launch for the account you want to manage.
- Click Campaigns, and then click View Email Campaigns.
- In the Actions column for the campaign you want to finish sending, click Re-send campaign to new subscribers.
- Review the message, and then click OK.
- Click OK again.
Understanding Hard and Soft Bounces in Email Campaigns
Creating Text-Only Campaigns
Scheduling an Express Email Marketing Survey to Close
Glossary for the Campaign Editor in Express Email Marketing
Resending an Express Email Marketing Campaign
Creating an Express Email Marketing Campaign
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?