Creating Trouble Tickets for Your Server
If you need support for your VPS or Dedicated Server, you can submit a trouble ticket.
To Create a Trouble Ticket
- Log into your Account Manager.
- Click Servers.
- Click Launch Manager next to the server account that you would like to manage.
- Under Support, click Trouble Ticket.
- Enter your contact information, including an email address and phone number.
- Enter a summary and a detailed description of your issue under Trouble Ticket Description.
- Click Continue.
- Review your trouble ticket information and click Submit.
Getting Started with Your Linux Server Using Parallels Plesk Panel 9
Can I use FastCGI with Perl?
Finding Your PHP Version with Linux Hosting or Dedicated Servers
Migrating Websites from Shared Hosting Accounts
Verifying Domains in Google Webmaster Tools
Is there a way for me to start over with my dedicated server?
Your message was successfully sent.
There was an error in sending your message, please try again.
Have a question about the content of this article?